SENIOR EXECUTIVE / EXECUTIVE
GROUP INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
CLOSING DATE :17 May 2015
- Lead or function as a team member in executing financial, compliance and special audit based on approved audit plan.
- Prepare audit report and working papers based on completed audit assignments.
- Conduct follow-up action on reported audit findings and responses from auditees.
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee Meeting.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Risk Management.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Professional Degree (ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- 1 – 3 years relevant working experience.
- More than 4 years working experience for a Diploma holder.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English, written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill.
- High teamwork spirit, flexible, organized, hardworking and committed to work.
- Must have initiative, drive and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org