HEAD OF INVESTMENT
CLOSING DATE : 30 NOVEMBER 2014
- Responsible for the development of strategic plans for each capital investment proposed for AmanahRaya REIT, which includes (but not limited to)
- Ensure that all acquisition or refurbishment plans are carried out in accordance with REIT Guidelines.
- Reinvestment proposals include the initial capital budget, scope of reinvestment including, common area improvements, in-depth market rent study, projected operating and capital reductions, and projected returns on the incremental investment.
- New acquisitions, including projected returns, in-depth market study on surrounding vicinity, projected operating and maintenance expenses.
- Strategically balances the investment opportunities throughout the portfolio seeking the highest yields while operating and maintenance expenses.
- Responsible for the development of strategic plans for each capital divestment/disposal proposed for AmanahRaya REIT, which includes (but not limited to)
- Ensure that all divestment plans are carried out in accordance with REIT Guidelines.
- Divestment proposals include the purchase consideration evaluation, expenses to be incurred in relation to the disposal exercise (which normally includes, RPGT, Legal, and Professional Fees) and Net Gain on Disposal recognized.
- Strategically balances the divestment opportunities throughout the portfolio seeking the highest yields while preserving long-term quality and integrity of the assets.
- Direct ongoing research, review, and oversight of ARREIT portfolio.
- Develop and maintain appropriate real estate investment industry knowledge.
- To carry out re-evaluation exercise on ARREIT’s portfolio in accordance to REIT guidelines.
Qualification / Requirements:
- At least Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Professional Degree (ACCA, CIMA, MIA) or equivalent from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- More than 8 years related working experience.
- Proficient in Malay and English, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge on computer and IT skill(s): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Investment Bank is added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:-
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified